thin wood veneer,
wood veneer sheets
Furniture Natural Sliced Veneer Sheet Maple Wood Crown Cut chipboard
1. Maple Veneer, also called American maple veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade interior decoration, etc.
Natural Sliced Veneer Sheet Maple Wood Crown Cut For Plywood And Furniture
Maple veneer is cut from logs of trees in the Acer genus, which contains about 125 species. Because different species have different grain patterns, the veneer often has beautiful and distinctive patterns. Sugar maple (Acer saccharum) is an especially popular choice for making this product.
Maple veneer is used for small ornamental projects, fine furniture, and paneling.
Usually flat cut veneer has a pattern that is considered more attractive than that of rotary cut veneer, so this method is typically used to cut maple veneer. The angle of the cutting blade contributes to the pattern of the finished veneer, as does the natural grain of the wood.
Maple veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid maple lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
|Width||100mm and up|
|Veneer Type||Natural Wood Veneer|
|Grain||Crown Cut and Quarter Cut|
|Grade||A, A/B, F/A|
1. nature wood veneer,pro environment
2. Uniform brown color with nice grain
3. Cheap price with good structure
4. stable supply situation with fast delivery date
5. Professional manufacture of wood veneer
6. specialize in rotary/sliced-cutting all kinds of wood veneer
7. Possess the most advanced technology of rotary/sliced-cutting machine
8. The grain and structure is similar to American white ash veneer, but cheaper than American white ash veneer
9. The veneers have the good character of average of thickness, moisture content and so on.
10. the veneers are popular in china and exported to the Southeast Asia,Middle-east,India-Pakistan, Europe and America etc
Contact Person :Miss. Emilywu
Job Title :Export director
Business Phone :86-13592773518
Contact Person: emilywu