natural wood flooring,
hardwood veneer flooring
Dark Brown Walnut Wood Flooring Veneer Sheet 0.5mm - 2.0mm Thickness
1. Regular thickness: 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm.
2. Regular width: 133mm, 125mm.
3. Regular Length: 910mm, 1220mm.
4. Natural flooring veneer species available: Burma Teak, Chinese Ash, Chinese Cherry, Ebony, Maple, Sapele, White Oak, etc.
5. Character: Can be used by the furniture manufacturers as well as by the veneered doors manufacturers .
Flooring veneer, also known as floor veneer and floor top layer veneer, is a thin real wood layer used for the top layer of veneer wood floors. Veneer wood floors are different from solid wood floors in that the real wood is just in the top layer of the flooring, below that is plywood, particle board or some other composite. It often looks just like a solid wood floor, you actually see and feel real wood. That is exactly what makes the difference in your home, office or shop. Just like a fingerprint, no two trees are identical. Each veneer flooring is unique.
We often opt for the durability and strength of veneer flooring that lets them showcase a particular wood without the expense of solid wood flooring.
American Walnut is one of the most versatile, varied, and well-loved veneers. It is light gray-brown to purplish-brown wood. Quartered, the veneer presents an even grain, fairly straight throughout.
American walnut veneer,also called black walnut veneer,originated from the east of U.S.,is a hardwood veneer mainly used for furniture surface making and interior decoration,it has smooth and even lines and stablity nature,with very good painting and dyeing performance,and perfect surface effect will be gained after polishing.
It's rich brown color,typically stained dark,makes it good choice for library paneling or large furniture,in veneers,walnut has been a common choice for centruies,the most popular from of wlanut veneer is walnut burl,walnut has an unusual growth sturcture that allows individual small growth rings inside the normal pattern,when sliced thin,these burls can create beautiful patterns that have been used as decorative accents on all kinds of furniture.
Flooring veneer is mainly used for the top layer of veneer floors.
0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm
|Cut Type||Sliced cut, rotary cut, sawn cut|
|Veneer Species||Our flooring veneer is available in different wood species and various sizes.|
|Veneer Type||Natural Wood Veneer|
1. Our floor veneer is available in different wood species and various sizes.
2. Our high standards in finishing procedures ensure that the wood grain and colour match perfectly.
3. You actually see and feel real wood without the expense of solid wood flooring.
Contact Person :Miss. Emilywu
Job Title :Export director
Business Phone :86-13592773518
Contact Person: emilywu