|Place of Origin:||Indonesia|
|Brand Name:||Jialong veneer|
|Model Number:||Natural Black Sliced Cut Macassar Ebony Quarter cut For Furniture|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden pallet fasten by iron belt|
|Delivery Time:||One to two weeks after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,L/C at sight,Cash|
|Supply Ability:||30000 Square Meters per Month|
1. Ebony veneer, also called Macassar Ebony veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade interior decoration, etc.
Natural Black Sliced Cut Macassar Ebony Quarter cut For Furniture
Quartered Macassar Ebony has the beautiful tones of the wood with a straighter grain. Macassar Ebony veneer is the most widely used in the Ebony family. Its uses range from musical instruments to tool handles. Its unusual grain makes it difficult to get multiple sheets to match.
Macassar Ebony Wood Veneer is primarily found in The Celebes Islands. It can be known as Madagascar, Tendu, Temru, Tunki and Timbruni but is most commonly called Indian Ebony, Coromandel and Calamander Wood.
Macassar Ebony veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid Ebony lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
|Width||100mm and up|
|Veneer Type||Natural Wood Veneer|
|Grade||A, A/B, F/A|
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform light black color with nice grain.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.