quarter cut oak veneer,
quarter cut walnut veneer
1. Macassar Ebony veneer, also called Ebony veneer.
2. Grain: Quarter Cut.
3. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade interior decoration, etc.
Macassar Ebony Quarter cut Natural Black Sliced Cut For Bureau And Desk
Also known as: Coromandel, Calamander, Marblewood
Botanical Name: Diospyros celebica, D. kurzii, D. quaesita
Origin: S.E. Asian Islands, particularly Celebes
This striking veneer can vary enormously in appearance coming, as it does, from several different species of ebony.
Generally quite narrow in width its colour varies from black to dark brown streaked with
contrasting strips which range from a light pinky orange to a yellowy brown in colour.
A hard, close veneer its exotic look means that it is mostly used for fine furniture-making and interior woodwork.
Macassar Ebony Wood Veneer is primarily found in The Celebes Islands. It can be known as Madagascar, Tendu, Temru, Tunki and Timbruni but is most commonly called Indian Ebony, Coromandel and Calamander Wood.
Quartered Macassar Ebony has the beautiful tones of the wood with a straighter grain. Macassar Ebony veneer is the most widely used in the Ebony family. Its uses range from musical instruments to tool handles. Its unusual grain makes it difficult to get multiple sheets to match.
Macassar Ebony veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid Ebony lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
|Width||100mm and up|
|Veneer Type||Natural Wood Veneer|
|Grade||A, A/B, F/A|
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform light black color with nice grain.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.
Contact Person: Miss. Emilywu